Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Dear Diary,

Wishful thinking was never my kind of imagination...
BUT apparently, wishing that life would get better is impossible!!
Grr...Life only knows how to get worse these days.
THAT DAN!!!

Calm....
Ok...

I supposed the day started quite normally,
classes was going on as usual,
Mr. Claudi was as weird as ever~
Charles was as charming and radiant as he would~
Ray was being ignorant of the happening as if the world does not concern him...
Chelsea was being Bitc... Beachy as usual...
And...that's that...

I forgot someone,
Someone that is better left forgotten!

Until...my good brother Will, barged in the class in the middle of a lesson...
I can never understand why would Mr. Claudi be so fond of him...
He oddly goes "Oh, it's Jane's brother" despite the constant reminding of an emergency...
At least after a while, Mr. Claudi got dragged out...telling us to self-study.
AS USUAL,
those three decided to ditch class while jinxing poor Charles...

Then life got turned upside down ... literally.

------------------------------------------

Damn, what were those guys doing anyway...
That magic room contains forbidden magics ... Explosions happened everywhere!
I wondered why my teacher told me to find Mr. Claudi for help...
I know he's my sister's teacher, but I never liked his eyes ... and laughter...
As if like ... he's ... er ... ahem ... what do you call it...ga...gay?
Oh well, seemed that asking him for help was the best idea after all ...
He took care of it very well...
Although I need to spend rest of the time cleaning up the mess...
Something felt weird in me ... Voices ... singing like voices ... inaudible growls ... filling my head.
I think I best ask sister about it soon...

Speaking of which, sister seemed really strange when I saw her on my way back...
I did tell her to go on home without me, since I would be late...
But I could swore that she went the opposite direction when she left the school...
She didn't return home till late either ...
Did she went somewhere...
And her eyes towards me changed ... It reminded me of HIM.
Sister...
What happened...?

By,


-----------------------------------------


But...wow, his place is huge ... very huge ... I can get used to this, just without the torture...
Maid, Butlers... It's a mansion...
But,
Sorry Will, I made a selfish bet...
Please be safe...
Love,


Act 2:
Inverted Revolution of Relationships.

This ends Wednesday....





0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~