Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Due to everyone rushing to finish up the HOI assignment...

The celebration has been simple...
But I am not giving up that easily...
When the real world fails...Virtually I wouldn't

Still, it's not easy squeezing out ideas... My brain kinda got stucked with Adam Smith...
I hate that guy...

Hmmm... I ran out of materials to make this post funny...Crap...Oh well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, Let's put that to the test.

L.E.T.S
G.E.T

S.T.A.R.T.E.D...

In a cold cold Sunday morning~....(It was raining heavily)...
I woke up at 1 p.m. (Ok, it's not morning...I lied)
But hey, I slept at 6 a.m... Give me a break will ya.
Alcohol is really bad for the sleeping ... for me at least...made me even more "vampire" than I already am.
I went to look for my good friend who has been drinking with me and slept around the same time...
And I discovered a shocking truth...

The lifeless looking Fowler...

Closer inspection would seem that...
He attained serenity in life...
Hence...

We have gathered here today...to witness the celebration of our good friend...

Matthew Tan Wei Xing...
Somehow this is suitable...


He was a good friend...
and a good victim as well


Who was friendly and warm...
Who wouldn't near the amplified flaming candles...


He has done soo much for all of us in AH...
Gave us smiles and laughter...
Albeit looking so forced...


Who can forget when he does...

Starring at me won't really change a thing though...


I don't know much about force feeding
but in my opinion...he's gotten enough...


Sigh...*checking calories value for chocolate cakes with heavy density*


A religious Christian upholder...
Did I mention its SUNDAY?

A hardworking individual
Hardworking at checking Facebook...

And for all of that,
it is without a doubt that
His place in our heart will only grow stronger.

We will definitely miss him...


Now, did I give out the wrong impression?
I hope so...

Anyway,
Back to topic is...

Now, for all the wrong reasons this post should exist...

Happy Birthday Matthew.
(Ya like green don't you?)

Being the (most) frequent "material" in my posts...
Many identities have been given to you...
From a.k.a Fowler to Gluttony and Puppy face (by my Melaka friend...remind me to intro you to him...he wants to meet u in person).

This clearly shows that your role has been important in both our life here in AH and the Trinity year. Besides that, it is significant that many people have their interest to witness the development of your life and as a consequent, you have been a target of "paparazzi".

In addition, you have shown me somethings in life which I couldn't see...
And other which I wish I didn't see...
(Damn you and your Borat obsession).
You brought forth cultures and habits which are influential and contagious
(The habit of getting "liu" and pinched)

For all that I still can say...
You have been more than just a good friend to us.

Oh and...I doubt your birthday wish will EVER come true...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~