Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Happy Birthday to you,~
You are born to "yiak jiu",~
With the "trophy" and Parrot,~
And the *ahem* too...

Enough for sneak previews...Let's get down to...ahem...Sorry.

Before that,
Here first a friendly warning about the post.
*Instead of saying Restricted...
Let's just say recommended...
It's the internet anyway, it's freedom.

After a long time thinking whether I should focus more on the *ahem* part of the birthday or the "drama" behind the the birthday...

I figure the drama is still popular and still on the top of the list, I might as chose the former option.

So...Let's begin...

Ambrose's Birthday...
Pre-birthday:

Innocent right?
These would be the presents...



Some unpredicted event caused Ambrose to be pissed off with the guys...
And no...I won't elaborate on that, it's personal...
So we decided to get him something that will definitely leave a smile on his face.
Or maybe its just on our faces....
Its the same I presume...
Anyway,
Here comes the part where it parts to get...."mature"

~Turn back into the light if you wish not embark into the dark side~.

Here are the gifts,
and the surprise...

During celebration:
Oh yea, leave all imaginations open...
Cause we broken all the law of open minded

Let's start with something normal, common and less awkward...


Until it escalates to...
And all hell breaks loose...

Wonder why?
its cause:

and...
If anyone wonders what's that...

Wonder no longer...


By hell, we mean get far far away from him!

But hey, we gotta say its fun...totally like...fun

I mean...that,
I blurred that out on purpose...I am afraid that some might not be able to take the shock...

And that...
Like him..

Along with that,
And still under shock...

Ok, Post celebration, picture time:

Say cheese!
What's with that mouth!

Oh come on...Cheese!
Are you really that unhappy...?

Mozzarella? Parmesan? Blue? CHEESE~~!
Guess you are...

Talk about awkward moments...
*Smirk*

Hmm, that concluded the celebration activity, Friday night was buffet at the same place I had my birthday... But I didn't join due to my parents coming here for my sister's graduation and I hate that place... Ironically, we paid almost the exact same price of $26 for dinner, the only difference is...my dinner was $26 for 4... and its the most delicious dinner I had for...6months.

Let's see whats interesting for their dinner...
Due to too heavy amount and too many blur pictures...
Let's choose the most highly controversial one:

Long story short,
Summary of their dinner...

Hm~~I love the food when my parents is around...
I really need to learn cooking when I go back.
Sister's Graduation is on Saturday~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~