Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Do forgive me for being EMO-ish in this post...
I am still waiting for materials to "magically" appear along with stories.

I don't suppose I earned the name "Paparazzi" that easily.
*I am on leave*

It is quite apparent that my deja vu experiences are increasing in numbers...
Wasn't that bad the last time...
Now it even gives me dizziness when I look upon the everyday life or hear the words which rings the bell of repetition ... as if I heard that before...
I kept seeing repeated images these days...

Wonder if it's caused by the dreaded HOI assignments...

Anyhow, History Of Ideas essay is as "history" as it already is.

Somehow,
my first stages of Deja vu was...

I seen Envy before it even happened...
I never believed in self-fulfilling prophecy...but I just got one...

Or maybe more than one...
There are significant evidence that Gluttony is being....glutton...well...I did make it quite clear already...

Since those 2 were the only sins that I somewhat placed without a clear support nor evidence...

And then it got worse...
Somehow, Envy showed his "admiration" with the clear intention of ... Envious.
While taking sides should not have been my priority ...
But honestly, it is too much to be following someone to THAT extent.

I should be happy somehow I guess, you proved my observation...
Thus, congratulations...the title of Envy will remain with you for a long while.
And my job is done for that.
Rest assured...I will prepare a specifically made commemorative picture for that.
Do look forward to it...

Besides that, would be...
I am considerably happy that I got a new "drama" that I can follow up.
Not saying old "drama" is gone ... Just that new is freshness.
Selfishly, I got no intention of sharing it here...
I suppose those who understands me a little more would know very well what I meant.


However, a certain important someone reminded me about the issue of


Innocence and Maturity.

Honestly, I have not given much thought about it,
since I have never considered myself to be the "mature" kind of person.

This would be because I work in the shadows a lot ... safety is always my ticket way out.
In other words, the statement
"Courage is the third most important thing in life" (Bozzi, 2009).
Somehow that does not apply well to me.

Still, I am the hybrid creation of my matured father and my often simplistic mother.
I end up as a complicated person ...
Craving for simplicity in life ...
yet established an annoying habit... of "reading".

I Greed for both...

Henceforth, in my thought, Innocence is a dangerous ... by far the most deadly aspect in life when not handled properly.

Nevertheless, without Innocence, there can be no Maturity. So...
Therefore, For that certain someone, If you ever gonna read this...

Maturity = Innocence + (events x challenges in life) x time.

That would be my answer.
I am sorry but, I am but another complicated person,
I cannot be objective...

I am sure one day, you will find your own definition of maturity... till then,
Relax~





0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~