Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Something is coming up~~...
I wonder what~...

but...
Ore-wa zettai gambarimasu! Matthew-san anshin kudasai...

Oh well, I need materials first,
So...in the mean time...
Let's look at some...reaction for my previous guessing game:


Wrath/Lust : Successful guessed the initial 8 with 7 correct....ironically...lust got himself
wrong...
Gluttony : Managed more half of it...missing Pride and Sloth.
Sloth : "I can't even guess half of them"...naturally that include himself....
Yi S. : Quite fairly isn't it? Missed only one or 2?
Jun Z. : Epic failure...finalised the answer for Greed wrong.


Did I miss anyone...?

Awaiting time~~





0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~