Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Dear Diary,

It was "supposedly" another fine day at Trine College for Magic Students,
Ahh, waking up in the clear sunny morning, then waking my younger brother Will up,
Breakfast was meal specially prepared by Mum, delicious~

Then we head off to school with me listening to my favourite song "Sugar" by Flo Rida.
Dancing and skipping my way to school with my brother just like everyday.
But unfortunately,

School has certain people that disgust me...
Dan and his gang!
His bitchy girlfriend, Chelsea, always acting so dramatic ... guess she's really as young mentally as she looks.
Always "Kissy kissy" and "Huggy huggy" in public.
His "so-called" good friend Ray, that heavy smoker ... I bet the amount of cigarette got "blown" away by Mr. Claudi is enough to pile a mountain ... at least compared to the other two, he is the more tolerable one.

Oh, Mr. Claudi is as eccentric as ever, but he taught us a new spell today,
Seems to be some "soul-exchanging" spell to be in the finals this year ... and we need to master that... Ah well,
I can't stop wondering where did he get that attitude from, is it that all teachers end up that way?

Ah yes, that Dan!
I will never forget the fact that he used to bully my good brother all the time!
Wonder what is his purpose of going to school anyway, he never pays attention...
I think the only thing that can possibly be stuck in his weeny brain is "clubbing"
That's what he says everyday...
"Hey, let's go clubbing later~"
Ugh!!...

Forgetting about that idiot,

There is Charles,
Oh~...dreamy Charles...
He's always so radiant and handsome~ ... I wonder if he notice my new eye liner today...
I really can't help looking at him during classes...
He looks so charming when he is into his work...
I sooooo feel like asking him out sometime...

Then came DAN and his mindless friends played dumb tricks on him!
Of course I argued with him ... until Mr. Claudi broke up the argument.
I swear I could hear that Chelsea laughing like a witch behind us...
I doubt Ray even notice us though ... ignoring our quarrel at the corner.
People like Dan ... I bet he will not even survive a single day ... no ... a single hour in my shoe.
Arggh... I can't stand him

Good thing is, I always have my sweet sweet brother, Will to be my listener.
I wonder when did he learn to be such good listener.
But somehow, his sickness is apparently getting worse,
The archmage said that the seal for the evil soul within him is getting weak ... Any shock to him mentally will undoubtedly end badly for him.
I wish I could do something for him ... even Mum is getting worried ... its the same condition Dad died from.

I wish tomorrow will be better,

Me and Charles
Love,




Damn ... writing that is so much of a new experience for me ...
Anyway, that would serve as our drama background from the perspective of one the main character...
Which is of course, not me.

I need a rest ... that was too much...

It was suppose to be funny ... but I cannot continue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~