Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Somehow, these few days is going to be the end of my life...
Irregular sleep time,
Slacking like it's all over...
And feeling epic mood swings...
I wan alcohol~...Turning into an addict soon though..

On the other hand,
Chaos has become a part of Albert House...
Personally, I felt annoyed about how life has become around here...
Looking from a 3rd person point of view,
its like

"What the Hell is Going On with Humans Here?"

Disclaimer:
Any single statement beyond this point is based on my personal opinion and thus contains both biased and material which offend certain type of people.
I honestly am not the type to bother about permissions ...
But be warned as I report things that I observed ... and I don't lie.

Well, that is out of the way,
Let's start recaps...
I promised I would make a commemorative picture for
Envy and seems that I got permission from the other side...Conveniently.

Hmm...Nevermind, it's better off not remembering...
I ran out of idea in the middle of doing that...
(Credited background to : Marta Dahlig).

Almost made me wanna make Seven Sins R2...
The art is soo beautiful
Oh well,

Let's move on for now...
Hmm...wait...I forgot something...

Quote from the artist:

"Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or
situation"

And here is something a little more random.
Nicely drawn art though...

Similarity?
They are both androgynous (Check dictionary if meaning is unclear)
figures.

What's next...
Ah yes...
The issue of Alcoholism...

On 2nd thought, I won't go into details about that,
I am the type of person to consider more of the reason for the event
rather than the result...

Process:
Drink 7-up!

Procedure:
And a Toast to Gluttony

Conclusion:
And Ironically you get...
Gluttony
and
Lust.

But then again...
Pride and Vanity...leads on to...
Chaos and Destruction...

There is a 3rd issue going on...But that is yet to be concluded...
And perhaps will remain that way for a long long time...

It would appear that the
Origin a.k.a Bobby (Ask Setan)
has yet become the
Origin to more problems...

Troublesome~...

Back to the present time,
Yesterday was going to Crown Day...
And incidentally, is the FIRST day someone goes to Crown.

Sadly,
Didn't seems to be such a good visit after all...

Starring:

Photographer 1 : Edwin Ngan


Trip Organiser 1: *leave it to imagination*


The Innocent One : Justin

The Blur One : Luter.

The "Stalker"/ Victim of Abuse : Yann Kang

Photographer 2: Yours Truly...
Seems I highlighted my hair red....
Thanks
Sloth...

Trip Organiser 2: *Imagine*


Abusive "Stalker" Victim : Yan Ting.
Also the newer member of the AH...
Hence first visit to Crown.

Last but not least:
Our Sean...
Fat...is it? NAH!!

Oh and Never let guys holding camera having nothing better to do during dinner time,
Good thing there is Facebook in this world...I don't have to post any here.
But...well, its controversial.
I'll leave this post hanging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~