Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

I THINK today is my cousin's wedding back in Msia. Anyhow, I wish him and his bride a long lasting peaceful and happy marriage.

This is one of the things I seriously regret not being able to be around for...I mean...how much have i lost...sigh...

On an off title note...The weather here is changing a weeny little too much...Made by flu worse day by day.
One day it's Msia's hotness+ dryness here...The next day...It's dry wind + cold weather...

I really really really don't know what to expect for winter...*sniffle* *sniffle*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~