Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

I got nothing too good to do these days...Stress overtaken me too much.

Story starts with simple idea of a gift... (Due to privacy reasons...not many characters will be given names)

Male Lead: Give this to the Female Lead. I won it during Moomba.
Female Lead: I don't want it.

(thus this...



...Poor little thing(ok...not little...big) This Big thing is left in SH's room
Surprisingly...It's extremely popular among the friends of the female lead...

And so I end up adopting it for temporary period by requesting from (look below) until hopeful it's master would take it back...In the meantime...


Ouch...the word is unreadable...oh well...
Anyhow...it's good stuff for my graphic designing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~