Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Here in Melbourne, Moomba is a annual festival happening for the Labour Day on the 9th of March.

As a new not-so-permanent resident in Melbourne, it's only normal to go take a look at it.

Being a Water Festival naturally means it's gonna be near water, in this case it is the Yarra River which is in the central of Melbourne, Victoria.

Pictures for the fireworks and etc will follow once I get my hands on it...

The fireworks is beautiful...Well, it is not Olympic standard but at least it is real.
The games is expensive(ok...getting used to Msian RM->Aussie $ pricing needs time).
But the rides is soo cool, makes me want to go try...too bad my heart is not gonna last very long if I do.

Coming from someone that really hates crowds and dislike countdown events...I have to say I really quite enjoyed this.
Maybe it is because it is not possible to feel hot due to the cool weather and it makes being in a crowd comfortable.

On the other hand...the crowd is a little overfriendly...

Side note:


This is not mine...Just borrowed it and the words kinda describe it in short...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~