Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Few days back my aunt brought me and me sis out for dinner due to her birthday.
Happily we went in an Italian restaurant...and ended up staring at the menu which is...

1 page long....with less than 15 choices in total.
Oh well...might as well just order.
Snapper fillet $27.50 (RM appro 68) in a small portion.
Etc...etc...

So the meal came up to be...more than what I have in my wallet right now...(3 digit...leftmost digit is 1).
Good thing Gelato ice-cream is always reliable.

Exam is coming up ...April 4th...
Homework is piling up ...More than I can count...
Tiredness is rising up ...Wonder why...
Homesickness is stacking up ...Don't we all?...
Supplies however, is going down ...Bad allocation probs...

Ahhh....got drama mime tomorrow...!!(*depressing*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~