Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Ah...Drama's over...Got 8/10 for mime along with good laughter for the other acts.

Since I don't have much to do...I just drop a post here for the fun of it.

Though I came across a rather lame joke in one of the games...It goes like this...

A wanderer gambler in his journey bumped into a group of caravan travellers.

So the gambler became fast friends with one of the traveller and before he leaves on his next journey...He told that traveller friend of his.

Gambler: I don't know where will I go next, maybe the opposite direction of you. So let's
make a bet? I bet $100 that we will meet again.

Traveller A : Okay, then I bet that we won't ever see each other again.

After the gambler left...another traveller from the caravan asked the traveller.

Traveller B : Say, how is he (the gambler) gonna pay u anyway?

Traveller A : Isn't it obvious? The next time we meet of course.

Traveller B : But...

I left out the last part of the reasoning...Try guessing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~