Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Poetry just isn't my cup of tea...I prefer coffee

Hardly got the time to even do my personal stuff these days...Exam is in 2 weeks.
Homework piling higher than Mt. Kinabalu...good thing it's not Everest yet.

At last got some slight time to do blogging today along with some things that I delayed for a few days....

Happy Extra Belated Birthday,Rachel!
Hope You Really Like The Present as...

Along with...




Graphics looks soo much nicer outside of blogs...Oh well...
I just need to put it somewhere for now.

Sigh....*work work*...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~