Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Now as if I didn't get enough annoyance from people here about SPM results coming out tomorrow...I get messages from across Pacific telling that to me.

The Question now is...does knowing when will come out change anything?...Not saying you gonna go steal and change your results or anything.

Conclusion: Go get it...Cry and laugh after that and clear your minds today. Thinking won't change your result and for the last time, I know it's tomorrow.

Final thing is...I am few thousand km away from Melaka. Whatever results I get...I will only reap it by December and therefore does not concern me till another 9 months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~