Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Summer just went by, lots of things happened though...
Bush fires, heat waves, me coming to Melbourne and so on.

Autumn does mean that the temperature is going downhill by a bit from now on and apparently today marks the start of autumn rather well.

For starters...rain drops falling on my head...a lot today and yesterday I got a sms from the police department stating there will be high wind today...fair enough. It's high enough to make some of my housemate go crazy.

Reason being?...High wind carries dust/soot or anything flying around straight into their rooms and...It's cleaning day!

House aside...lectures was only so-so today.
HOI starts today, both lecture and tutorial...

Lecture was ok...reminds me of Sejarah back in Msia just that it's less stress due to I-Don't-Have-To-Remember things issue.
Tutorial was quite fun mainly cause we did nothing. My tutor hates Twilight...alot apparently which I couldn't dare to admit I finished it...Oh well, let's leave it that way for now.

After that...Double Dosage of Maths 1, which also comes in a package of...DOUBLE HOMEWORK...
Maths 1 lecture was ugh...zzzz....Not to mention the lecturer took extra time which kinda caused something...

Me: I thought it's time already?
Yann Kang: Ya.
Sean: I need to go Royal Parade after this leh!!(Its about 1-2km away). 20min how to run there?
Both: Just escape class la!
Sean: *sneaks out of the class quietly*...

At least tutorials ain't bad at all.

Note: In case anyone not familiar with...future studies...tutorial is tuition...just in an official way.
Note 2: Anyone ever read/seen a book/film called Let The Right One In/Let Me In. My Twilight-hating tutor said it's good...I am getting the impression he got a sadism in him...

Note to self: Seems I am using this as a personal e-diary more than just normal blogging...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~