Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Ok,

I think I will not be posting much pictures,

Please redirect to Facebook for pictures of my trip

due to some circumstances including this new program I am using for blogging and the huge amount of pictures taken.


Well,

Let’s continue

Day 3 (Wet ‘N Wild)

Playing Water was fun, well, until I literally almost drown and dragged 2 person to hell with me.

Should not have played that far with my tired legs…


Oh well, at least I can say I “died” once.

The rides was wet…But incredibly fun nonetheless.

However, the weather is wow,


we literally got blown dry by the wind just after getting wet non stop for the whole duration.

I am surprised I was not sick immediately.


The view *ahem* is also quite entertaining for the eyes.

Hehe, leave it to imagination shall we?


Day 4 (Brisbane)

Hmm, Shopping heaven.

But not really my kind of place.


Reason being?

The prices are totally oh my gawd…

At least the streets are very…interesting


Basically Brisbane for me is…3 guys walking around the streets window shopping and looking at sceneries

Next…


Day 5 (Dream World)

I hope I was really dreaming in there…


The “Tower of Terror”

Jet Speed rush up till 90 degrees.

By far the most adrenaline pumping ride.

I love it though.


The Claw!

Remind me next time,

Do not wear any neck ornaments while riding it next time…

Looking at my dog tag in front of me is so scary…

But fun. like. Super fun


Reef Diver…

Curse that ride…Well, I guess it’s caused our lack of sleep as well

I got heavy headache and nausea after got full body spin 360 degrees for at least half a dozen times.


Missed my chance to ride Wipe Out thanks to that.

Oh well,


There was Motor Coaster as well,

Not extreme. But fun nonetheless…


Day 6 (Finale)

The final day was totally uneventful


except the 5L Heinekens which we cannot finish…

Went to Hard Rock for lunch and onwards back to Melbourne via transits and boring transports.


Well,

That should be all for summaries


Next up,

My personal experiences in Gold Coast…


Last but not least…

I Love You,

Princess

Untitled - 1

siggy 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~