Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

....

"Who ... are ... you?"
I asked HE who stands
before me...
I did not get the answer I wanted ... but a mere stare which pierces the very protection of my soul. The cold dark eyes of the dead.
I feel vulnerable ... Until the reply was heard.


"How is your sister?" A voice cold ... like the dead calling to me.
I hesitated, realising the how significant that question was...
"That's right, she changed ... she not my good sister anymore ... Why!? Tell me!".
She turned wild and dangerous ... violent.

I got no idea why, but I demanded answer from the dead.
"You ... wish to know? You wanted to help her? But I need payment ...
Your ... soul ... for a while".
Perhaps what drives me was purely the love for my sister, or my desperation to know even a hint of the truth, I accepted the offer ... IF my sister can return to normal, I will do anything.
"Like father, like son ..."
I did not understand what that meant, until I remembered, mother never told
me how father died. Not even once.
I think I just found that out the hard way.

Sorry Sister ... I am sorry for doing this...
Forgive this innocence and weak b
rother...




-----------------------------------------------------------


Dear Diary,

A week has passed since THAT incident and everything supposedly returned to normal.
Ok, maybe not that normal.
Dan changed, for the better I supposed.
He lost his old attitude and paid attention in classes.
Chelsea is still with her bit...ahhh! beachy! attitude, oh well ... we can't always wish for the best.
I can still hear Dan~ Dan~ honey~...
What the Hell...
Does she ever keep it down.
Ray never changed... still smoking, but clearly avoids me more these days...
What did that stupid DAN did anway...

So does our weird Mr. Claudi.
But I think I will need a long long time to repair the broken image I left,
Sorry Mr. Claudi.

Oh, dreamy Charles somehow picked up dancing after that incident,
Hmmm, he's so gonna be attracting more females now...sigh~
Oh ... what am I going to do about that...
Wonder if I should dress up more~

Good brother Will recovered too,
but he seemed different ... I hope I am imagining too much.
The archmage said his seal is...somehow broken but he cannot explain why.
He also says that it is safe now.
Feeling so much more distant from me, I hope its not cause of our bet which left him that way.
I never had the chance to explain it to him.

I need to talk to him soon...


------------------------------------------------------

"Hi...sister, How was clubbing?"
The voice of a familiar ... yet clearly distance individual calling me from behind
"Hi Will, clubbing? Huh? I don't go..."
I turned back and tried to answer him, but his eyes clearly showed that that was not a question.
He thought that I changed...
Cold, hatred in those eyes ... The same eyes he had during that incident.

"What's wrong ... sister? I only wanted you to return back to your old self, I love you the way you were, so please...".
That voice sounded so sincere, as if that was his only innocent wish...

But,
I know I lost a brother, no matter how much he still laughs and smiles.
My good brother is gone, in front of me leaves the mark ... mark of a mistake.
My mistake.

--------------------------------------------------

Finally finished this one,
Sorry for changing a supposedly comedy drama to a tragic ending,
guess I am feeling emo a little when I wrote this..
.

Anyway,
For those failing to understand what is happening in between...
Let this video,
Enlighten you.
(Its our drama performance)...
Enjoy,
(I got no idea of the quality after compression...)
For those more patience viewer, I supposed getting the HQ video is not that impossible.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~