Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Well, I gotta admit myself that posts these days are not as interesting as it used to be ...
But I guess the stress of exams and assignments takes a huge toll on everybody.

Myself included.
Somehow this laziness part of my mind got the interesting tendency to reject the examination period of my life...
Although without a doubt that this is the worse...
But it is definitely not the first time.

Start of the exam week...
My body starts breaking down...mentally and physically.
Pisses me off to no end that I cannot control my own mind anymore due to the sudden surge of tiredness.
Oh well, they say what done is done.
And what done is I screwed up my Maths 2 again!



Nothing I can do about it anymore
Except the fact that I lost my motivation for physics along with that...
Hopefully Physics would not end up in the same corner.

On the other hand,
Happy Birthday Jasmine a.k.a Hao Hao
Sorry I could not do anything special for you.
I tired but my brain refuse to work.
So This is all I can give you.


Sigh...
Suffering from depressing is always a bad thing...
Natural healing ability hindered.
I need distractions~~

Speaking of that...
I am heading Gold Coast on the 24th...wee~
Hopefully I got more thing to post when I come back.
Though I wonder if this trip would be an enjoyable one...
My heart~

On the side note, this is an interesting quote:
Its time to bring back both sides of me.

Here would lies.
Will,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~