Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Ah...Special day to do some minor blogging eh? Coincidentally its

Lee V Vien's
Birthday!
(Sorry, I dunno what colour is your favourite XD)

But the ironic part...
Internet access in Albert House was KO-ed by us due to...well circumstances.
So for once, there will be peace and quiet on Facebook and Msn.
But that also means there will be less reader reading this...
Oh well,
Everyone would be busy with assignments and exam preparation as
Exam is only around the corner known as next week...

I hate this...
Somehow my body is acting weird these days ... hopefully it is only temporary.

Besides that, would be ...
I wonder if I am a character in the story which I have been "reading"
If so ... what role am I playing or if that is even a right choice being a character...
Happy Endings are...illusionary.

But like always... I am but a reader... Hungering for the truth in the story.

Greed is Good...right?

Now...



For
Vien.


Finally done...
Laziness is spreading...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~