Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Ahh…Gold Coast was superb, at least the theme parks are.

Phew, felt like I just died and came back.

Now, I think the main problem about blogging this eventful trip would be

How moral should I be in my posts?

Truths are always ugly, and nobody likes it much.

Admittedly, I have not been riding any roller coaster since years.

And this time, its sooo fun~

Except the fact that I am tired for 6 days straight.

Everything was worth it though.

Now let’s kick it off shall we?

(Supposedly) Day 1, 23/9 Afternoon.

Our flight got canceled due to the red storm happening in Sydney.

Damn that thing!IMGP1552

At least we still made it there…that morning.

We played DotA till our flight at 3.

Something I kinda regret…

Do not ask why, but just look.

So…

IMGP1557 IMGP1556

(Officially) Day 1 24/9

Zombified for most of the day,

At least we still got to the beach.

I honestly think I can never go to beaches in Malaysia ever again.

Its so pretty here.

IMGP1602

Well, give a man nothing to do,

And this is what you get…

Our sandals as victim…

IMGP1587

The Bond of us.

Leg Wise.

We were also lucky enough to get the sunsets

IMGP1604

They sure seemed to enjoy it tooIMGP1607

And the Highlight of the Beach Pictures

IMGP1603

Painful as it seems, I like the beauty of this picture

Nothing much to say there

Day 2 25/9

Its Movie World time~~

I forgot everything since the last time I been here was when I was…12?

The rides here is soo… wow


First up,

Superman Escape.

Haha, 0-100km/h in 2 sec…

Anyone care to count acceleration per second?


Next,

Lethal Weapon.

Well, lethal to my neck I think…Swirling while our legs is up in the air…


Hmm,

What is next again…

Scooby Doo ride?

Ah yes…

That was fun, I love the backfall.

Naturally the company was good too ~


We also watched Shrek 4D and the Stunt Driver which was both cool.

Although the heat was amusingly, hot


That should be all for Movie World…

Cam Whores baby~

I think the rest of the pictures best remain in Facebook, where it is easier to upload.

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~