Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Yay~!! Going Gold Coast tomorrow finally!

But... I don't know, I hope I will not regret this.
My body is experiencing unexplainable changes due to my recent sickness.
Energy is easily sapped out of my body no matter how long I rest.
Even my eyes and mind refuse to obey...
Odd,
Never had this before. Not gonna like it either.

Oh well,
At least activities these past few days has been enjoyable~
Worthy to be the reason my body reaching breaking point.

Recap mode starts

Saturday,
Went to watch the badminton tournament in Melbourne Uni.
Haha, OK, I was never a fan of badminton...but I do have my reasons of going.

1. I was too bored
2. For someone...

Ok, not taking reason 2 seriously.
The tournament was enjoyable despite the major delay...like an hour late?

Player in action!

Or...not


Winner of the Women's single

Which (literally) single-handedly defeated the rest.
I did not stay for the rest of the other matches due to...the need to clean my war-stricken room.

Next Day~
"Tiger" and the rest of the...er...nevermind
decided to have a dinner at their
den...
I wonder if we were on the menu though...

Anyway
while they were busy...

Cooking?

Yea, I think that works...Cooking


Or maybe destroying the kitchen...well

I ended up busy making this from scratch.
A3 card and a bunch of colour papers...
I swear I never gonna play with A3 sized cardboard again...not from scratch


For 5 hours rushed work...I suppose its a pass?
I will not forgive anyone that says no...


Oh yes, It's for Matthew Tan Wei Xing,
The Card We All Owed Him.

The official passing of the Gluttony title.
In form of the Biggy Bowl

You wish...It sticks to you.
I bet you did not see me taking this one...
Muahahaha....

The following day...
Hmm,
Oh yea.
DotA and CS!
Have not played for a full term. Its so nice to be able to play again
Thanks Alan and Shawn for the router and the extra player.
Let's do that again before the start of the term.

At night,
I went crashing to Ivan's place...

That's him on the RIGHT...

And that's ALSO him on the right...

Too bad his dancing skill is not as developed as his drawing...

Nice huh?
Can I request one for my present to bring back Malaysia?

Anyway, his place is...nice and cozy.
Especially with a PSP, Xbox 360 AND a PS3... which house isn't?

And then...today,
Sean wanted to learn DotA...
Sadly, I can't teach much while playing...
We will do it some other time...when I am not playing and watch you play.
At least CS is fun eh?
Glad Ivan finally feels fitted into the group.

Report ends.
Let this life of my sing a melody of happiness for you...
Princesses.Anyway,

I hope my body last till the end of the Gold Coast trip...
Please~~...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~