Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Finally,

we are at our last day of holiday…

This holiday is undoubtedly the most eventful one of my year here.

I mean, Gold Coast trip alone is enough.

I did promised to post my personal experiences here,

But…

Fun is abundant there,

  • We get to shout at the top of our lungs
  • Look at the faces of friends coming under shock

  • Enjoying the laughter together.

  • Riding on extreme thrilling rides.

This blog is somehow my private ranting area…

But I suppose some things must never be told.

Overall, our friendship bond during this trip has gotten stronger.


Sure allows us to see the truth of our friendship,

Honesty is the best policy right? Right?

I wish it was…

My regret is that THIS bond is just like a string, being stronger does not mean its better, pull it too strong…What do you get?

Nothing will be mentioned here any longer. I could care less about comments these days,

I know this is forbidden to talk about.

So please do not remind me,

I suppose I had enough and I want this to stop.

Its time to move on.

Something is for certain, I will not ever forget this trip.


Minnasan ore-no daijin no tomodachi desu, ore minnasan suki desu,

dakara…yamete kure…

kono joutai-wa…

owari kudasai.

Demou, gomene … ore-wa anata yurusanai…


Oh dear, Term 4 starts tomorrow, and I have not (started) doing my homework!!

Sigh…Holiday is bad for the mind.

Slack~ Slack~

Results… I hate getting back results.

So going to face the screwed up marks again…

Hate it~~!!


I supposed I ranted enough…for now.

EMO period.

Next post,


Moonlight, Mooncake and Lanterns.

Will start posting once I get the pictures.

Princess, aren’t you excited?

Lady Poh also makes a special appearance in the next post.

Just. Wait. To. Find. Out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~