Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

If anyone needs a translation for the title...its literally:
(Hey...look, that's Byakuya...not right?)

Wondering why would I say so?
P/s: There will be excessive Bleach image used.

Prologue:
Yi Siang would be the main character...I think?

But...
Honestly haven't seen this type of joke in Bleach for a long time...

This art is nicely drawn...

Anyhow, first and foremost...
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!
OOI YI SIANG!
Oh and...apparently its our Uncle Andrew's Birthday as well.

He would be our "landlord/guardian".

Presents, Indo mee box which contains...indo mee!
and

Toilet papers!

OK...back to the main part of the story...
Byakuya's 6th division Captain's haori was sighted during the occasion!

No...it's not him...it's not even a he
But then again...I totally forgot who was the captain of the 6th division when I saw those clothes.

Sigh...Yi Siang.

May the Faith be with you...Ops...I mean Force

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~