Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

June 5th 2009!...

HOI essay hand in day!
Unfortunately, like typical Malaysians... the essay is done like...2am in the morning on the
5th of June...yup...the hand in day.

Ironic statement:
I wrote 1.4k words just for a paper like this...

I kinda really wonder if I really should frame that up...

No more HOI essay for few months!!!
But lit essay is due 2 weeks...
Monologue is in a week...
Exams is in 2 weeks...
Holiday is in 3 weeks...

Post-HOI celebration is Terminator!
Yea...I know it's a little late... but we were too busy to enjoy the movie before...but something within the movie made me hold my laughter...but that's a personal thing.

I love T2...but since it has been too long, my mind kinda...

Anime version: Terminator...resembles? They even have the entrance sound effect
(This is from Seto no Hanayome)
So yea, when I saw the CGI-ed Arnold again...I cant help but laughing.

Overall, I didn't really like that movie much...I can only remember how much explosions happened...

Oh, and something grand is on Monday...
It's the Queen's Birthday...Usually its "who cares" kind of stuff but hey, we got a day off. Of course we care.
Another thing is, this is our FIRST public holiday after 4 months here. We did not get off day for Labour Day...

So, henceforth, God Save the Queen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~