Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

As the week is coming to an end. Loose ties are still not really tied up yet.
At least now I got more time to have a weeny bit of fun.

Went for a movie yesterday with the bunch of fellow friends.

Night at the Museum 2!

The movie was good, but it's the kind of laugh that you will have when you watch a parody movie.
Most of the movie characters are parodies anyway, can't expect anything original.
Overall, I liked it a little better than the first one.

For school issues, I really really learn to dislike the uniqueness of my literature tutor.
The former one was good, I kinda like her style of teaching.
But this current one...I have never heard my classmates swear that many times before...
He made me run around in the library...a huge university library for 3 full hours just to find 10 books which does not make sense.

HOI essay is a huge deal this term, but it's due in 2 weeks... I can hear the sound of freedom coming already~

Freedom~...lalala~
But sadly, after HOI, monologue test is coming up... I figure this would suit people like Mr. Blur but then again... It's a part of English here.

I am wondering if I should post pictures about my EAP class... but somehow, it resembles Mr. Sean Tan's class alot in terms of activity...So I guess I will pass.

On a very very unrelated news:
Interviews have shown that toilets in my accommodation is extremely unrealiable...
Toilets without hot water!! Haha... try showering with cold water when it is only 8-10 degree outside...
So, yea...the toilet that I used to share with 3 persons now is shared with 5 for showering...
Cool eh?
Sigh...I wonder did we pay for the toilet anyway...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~