Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Ugh...been a while seem I drank under an empty stomach... Sorry dad... I broke my promise.

But hey, I am legal already...Haha... Thanks a lot guys, it's the best birthday I could wish for.

"Tea" in new packaging.

which needs a cork screw to open.

which sparkles in the light... Seriously, it's tea.


Before:


After:Ah...wi...I mean tea got such powerful effects on humans.

But under curiosity, I made a huge blunder...
Anyhow, Thanks guys.

I won't forget this 18th Birthday ever.
Defying all rules is the only rule a Malaysian have no matter where we are.

But somehow, this has taken quiteeee...a... sssseriousss...toll on me...
I finally understood why my dad kinda forbid drinking under empty stomach...

P/s: Sorry Edwin, I kinda... stuck something of yours into my com until I can find a small
screwdriver!!!.

Besides that is... Thanks greatly to my dear elder sister. Her $100 funding which actually came from the ONE source... came at the best timing. My wallet was near empty.

Something off topic:Malaysia Boleh! sampai di Melbourne.
Wonder how much is their annual revenue...
Quite BOLEH SUPPORT I hope...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~