Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

While I have no idea how Zombie spreads in reality...
I have no idea how in the world zombie cases spread in Albert House either.

I think it was 2 weeks(?) ago



Me innocently in front of the computer...looking for games to pla
y.. at GameFaqs and I stumbled upon this...

"Plant vs Zombies"...
What the hell is this...rating is incredible.

So I went and tried it.

Looks silly?...Wait till you see...

Gameplay screenshot.
Childish enough? I USED to think so...

Basically it's a TD game...and I am quite fond of such games. So I played on.

However....that proven to be a mistake...my mistake.
I ended up spreading this epidemic to a lot of people staying with me!!

Comments from infected victims contradict before and after playing.

Before:

Human A: What kind of childish game is this...
Human B: Graphic is...plain.
Human C: What's so fun about planting?

After:

Infected A: This game is quite fun...
Infected B: Looks cute...
Infected C: *Busy planting more plants*

The addiction is somewhat worse than drugs.
Even looking at someone else playing may induce addiction...
Vaccines have not been discovered yet and it spreads through touch and sight; perhaps even just by hearing!!

Apparently though, this has proven to be a world-issue as well.

In present:

Top 2nd PC game...just under WoW

Top 7th Game in the whole GameFaqs and Top 1!? Wanted FAQS

I suggest anyone with too much free time...or just want a new game to play
Go on and try
But be warned...You might turn infected before you even realised.
Only a few have successfully resisted it...by not looking at all.

*Brains~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~