Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Everyday in college is quite fun.
Just that today is even better due to my drama teacher being sick.
Don't get me wrong, I like drama and the teacher.

"Get Well Soon Rosey".

On the other hand.

Leaving drama students alone is bad idea...We "were" suppose to memorise the script for monologue but...we hot-blooded students can never do that without supervision of tutors.

Truth(non existence choice) or Dare in session.

Forgive the quality and the shaky videos...my hands shakes too much with my phone.


Part 1: Amy and Darrel (did I spell his name right?) sort of dancing


Part 2: This is a personal favourite...too bad it takes too long to start the show.
Jack and Ivan(the pole) dancing.



Part 3: Wei Lun and Connig (I admit I am bad with names and spellings) strip tease (relax...)

It felt kinda wrong to post these but...I am only human, how can I resist my own desire...

This is not a victim of dare(again)...just a victim of dress-ups
Now this is what I call impressive, (S)he really looks like a really old granny.
I really wanted the group photo though...with him smoking...haha

This is pure (cruel) fun...
That would be Amy...and her bag up there...

With her hand fully stretch...no...its not there yet...

Reason being?(Here is a hint: measure it in metres or centrimetres in some cases...).

That would be for Drama class.
Usually I hate practical for physics, both stress and tons of work.

But this week...we get to play with logic gates!
Ok, fine...this week, our good friend Matthew helped us finish half of the pract few months ago.
Thanks a load again...

But logic gate is seriously fun...

We never get to play with these back in high school...

Haha...yup...it's fun alright...full of wiring...(Believe it or not...its working as it should be).

But the sad part is...Maths 2 is teaching arithmetic and geometric progressions. I never knew how much I hated that chapter...Now I really really do...

And my calculator is being declared M.I.A...sigh...been in service for the 4th year already...gonna miss that old guy.
If it doesn't come back on time...I am replacing it with an ES...which I have longed wanted to use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~