Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

I hardly got time to do peace and quiet blogging these days.

Something came out as surprise is, Albert House owner Mr. Andrew gave me a box of chocolate as present...and from his tone, he thought that nobody remembered my birthday! Haha...He must never find this blog or I am probably as good as dead.

Besides that,
Autumn here is really feeling like autumn

Feels like some scene out of some movies...
But it's just the park that I walked past everyday.
It's so beautiful when you have the time to stop and stare.

Hm...what else,


I got accepted in MHS! again...
But according to Andrew (2009), school changed a lot...made me curious enough to interview more people when form 6 starts.

Life isn't getting any less hectic... looking at work and more work everyday. I am sure getting stressed out and fallen ill.
Oh well, I did expect to get sick sooner than this but the timing is seriously bad for the studies.

On the other hand, term 2 kinda uncovered a different side of college. The side that I have been expecting since I came. So is my room, getting turned upside down due to lack of time to clean it up.

Last but definitely does not belong to the least,
A gift well prepared from friend.
Hand-woven all the way from China.
I am not really the handicraft type but this is
Seriously nice....
Thanks "Good Good"(I can't help it...Sorry...haha)
I will cherish this gift.

P/s: I really would wanna know, how come my birthday this year revolve around food?

Dinner with my sis (I am soo going back there one day),
Wine (I won't miss it till winter but I miss my Dad...memories of drinking together),
Buffet dinner (I miss Japanese Buffet back in M'sia),
Cake (I miss the "birthday" cake...so nice. Made me miss the cake Mum used to bake),
Chocolate (adding to my already loaded collection),
Another dinner coming up.

I know I am seriously underweight but...eating makes me homesick...
Not saying food here is bad, but kinda reminds me of spending time eating with my family.
Ahhh... Homesickness come and goes...

I promise I won't look back in life anymore when I came here.
But every time the words said by dad before my flight came back to me
"Go enjoy yourself to the fullest in Australia, it's your last chance".
I really look back and wonder "Erm, dad, are you for real???"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~