Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

May 10 2009,

(Probably) the first Mother's day I ever remembered thanks to a couple people constantly reminding me.

But like all the other years, I didn't get her anything.

Sorry Mum!Wow, it's more readable than I thought it would.
(thanks Google search, for the image)

That was totally last minute work, but it didn't feel complete without it that's all.
It's not in the family to celebrate any of these days, and I soon learn to forget.

Mum,
I promise you that I won't let you down,
as you are always supporting me so that I won't drown
in this sea of light and darkness,
you taught me never to frown
when in anger or sadness.

You told me to live on for my own sake,
Regret not what happen in the previous state,
But how could I not remember those,
everything that you have done
and all those things you have gave,
especially this life filled with love.

For this, allow this son of yours to once again wish you, mum.

Happy Mother's Day!

P/s: How can I forget,
Happy Going Back to Schools!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~