Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Term 4 started...
Left me half dead most of the days...
But I gotta say, somehow its the nostalgic feeling
that I am happy to see everyone again.

Anyway, coming here in Aussie.
I celebrated the first Mooncake Festival after years of disappearance in my life.

Whats Mooncake Fest without Lanterns right?

So How To Make Lanterns:

Obviously, you need materials


Don't forget the...lighter as well


And most importantly,

Cellos
Best friend in rush hours.

Ok, materials done, lets start with...


Or just stone while waiting for things to do...


Start by choosing a shape...


Or something more artistic


Wrap it with red glass papers...

And...


There you are
Lanterns in shape and sizes
(Albeit not all are practical but...)


Hey, at least it worked


So, leftovers...
Save the environment
Don't throw away the wasted sticks,
Shoot 'em

Honestly, it works...
But...in the wrong hands...


End results:
Night glow...


So, a walk in the park ends the Mooncake Festival.
I might as well take this chance to wish my sister in Singapore all the best...

Now, what is left is...some wacky photos during the Gold Coast trip:

Pictures beyond this point is purely for entertainment
"Black Rose" please do not kill me for any unusual modification done albeit without your permission.
This too applies to anyone with enough killing intention.

Albert House apparently is famous for having famous peoples

Here is newly discovered Lady POH


With her role in


I trust no one will doubt her drama capability.

Credit goes to "The Fame" and Google Image

Well,
that takes care of this...late post
Now, if I can be excused, I need to dig a grave for myself...again.
I got a feeling assassins will be sent here soon from multiple directions.

















Credit again goes to the original artist...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~