Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially


Hmm...another week has past since my last post.
Tomorrow is finally prom.
I might as well update before it.

Now lets see...

Friday
was Maelstrom
Flare dance production...
Which was totally cool.
Haven't watch a dance production for soo long.

Weekend was quite uneventful though.
Busy with shopping and doing drama stuffs

Hmm...drama,
Stressful period...
Its all fun working with everyone but...
My energy is running quite low these days.

Weekdays are even worse.
Repetitive days and tiredness.

Ahh...I got presentation tomorrow...
I hate it!

Anyway, I think its time I start remembrance of Trinity, its coming to an end anyway.

Today, its about Swanston Street computer lab

Just a day in the lab...

Exciting isn't it?

MACs all over...useless Macs all over...
Due to every single comp connected to one single server. Its ultra laggy

















And just here for the purpose of being here...

Turning a bit more to the right...This is new...don't ask...Its art

I bet Sean didn't know I took this...haha.

Ahh...I hate tomorrow.
I wonder where to take remembrance next....
Princess, its a blessing to have your attentions
Ignorance is always a bliss,
I will miss you...
Princess,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~