Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Phew, seems like these days...
Nobody does much blogging already.
I guess life caught up with everyone.

Me too,
Drama/Exam/
Shopping(ops?)/Presentation/Homework/Revision/Life is killing me.

Now,
Drama
means more stories...
But I am really afraid I gonna get trauma after this time drama...
Please reserve questions till after it is all over.
I hope I will recover soon after it... I already see a dim future...

Exams
are near too, just the timetable pisses me off a little...
Nevermind, I promised I won't talk about it anymore...

Shopping...
Just to make sure, my "familia" will never be reading this right?
I overspent...like a lot... Oh well right? haha~~...

Final
Presentation
is 30th Oct, which is also our annual ball.

The original plan is : we wear formal to present which would look...(dots...)
Plan B: Rush back from the "super-far-away-class"(15min run) back home to change.

Damn you PIGEON!!! I made this mistake cause of you!!
Lol ... just kidding, we are in this together, this ends with us as well.

Homework
is piling up,
Due to the unusual phenomenon known as DotA-ing...which is addictive...
Yes, those back at home. I started playing again.
The more I play, the more I remember about the past, so nostalgic.

I miss you guys... The feeling of killing you guys...Or not...

Lost all my murderous instincts though...
Guess I am "old" already.

Revision
is under indefinite hiatus due to unconfirmed reasons.
Laziness being the most obvious one,

Life
Took a quite number of changes...
Suddenly, I lost certain things and gain others.
Law of Equivalent Exchange huh?
Then, can I put the payment on credit? I still need this...

Now,
How should I end this...


Hehe~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~