Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Prom Night
30/10/2009

It's VEGAS baby!

Or...So that is what they want us to feel...

As usual, these days starts with more disasters...
In form of my presentation on Cloning which I kinda wish I could clone myself and let my clone move on the day for me...
Dead Tired...

Anyway, it was fun.
From Cam-whoring before going there...

Honestly, wearing formal doesn't change much...Does it?


Significantly, still the same


At least this looked more..formal
Then again...
Newly Hired Bouncers


Ok...moving on...
After nearly an hour of delay...we finally got to our venue

San Remo Ballroom

Like all prom, its food
Dances
Dresses
Suits
And naturally Ladies and Gentlemen
(Most pictures are too be redirected to Facebook leaving only a few more memorable ones here. hehe~)

First up,
Vi li~!
(Pronounce this name fast enough and what does it sound like?)


Ahh, apparently my Drama teacher is on the rampage again...


Honestly,
I haven't been using that many knives for a long time.
They provided us with 2 knives and no fork to eat with...


Speaking of dancing

"Art thou willing to join me for this dance?"
Maybe not.....

Anyway,
Moving on...


Bodyguards for hire...Anyone?

Ah, my ex-Physics Partner. a.k.a Hime

Sadly, we got evicted out of the place after 11.30 quite hastily
and the rain is waiting to greet us outside and thus
leaving us poor fellows looking for cab in the rain.

Miracles always end at the struck of 12...
Wonder why this miracle got an extended time of 3omin...
Why yea...Hime?
Nevertheless...thus disappears Hime in a haste as the clock reaches 12.30...

Clearly however, the luck is unique as
just the next day under the hot weather,
Her castle Rarwo, was reported to have fire emergency in one the sections.
Such a tragic story...

Okie Dokie... If I could be excused...
I need to dig a new and bigger grave somewhere nearer to my place...

Nostalgic...
Melancholy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~