Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Looking back, its already 7 and a half months since I started practical for Physics...
Now, its all (finally) over.

I got a weird feeling that I am really going to miss practical, at least a little bit.
Not the report writing, but the fun of fooling around the lab.

Of course, one of the main reason is I officially lost my P... as my paRtner.
Ops...I mean I lost my physIcs partNer.
Its not easy to find a partner brave enough to try to burn down the physiCs lab just on the first day of partnErShip...
Ah...those were the timeS...

Aside from those above mentioned reasons.
Now I can honestly say, the condition of our lab sucks!!!
The computer is Linux, XP or total crap...

The instruments are well...

No food and drinks are allowed in the lab right?
How do you explain the use of the spoon?
Simple, its our screwdriver.
I ain't joking.

I trust other instruments can be left to imagination.

Finally got back my results, overall bad...
Indecisive about taking HOI advance or not...
Social life is a little messed up as well...
Term 4 is by far the busiest term. Now I understand why,
  • Spring concert
  • BBQ
  • Flare production (dancing)
  • Prom.
  • Drama exam
  • End year exam.
Now, spring concert is today... but I am still unsure of going...
BBQ is Friday...
Hmm...Speaking of BBQ,
The few guys sitting with me during lit(?) lecture that day...
Do you still remember this...?

Hey...hey...Its...er...who wrote this...Hehehe...
Whoever, his choice.
(No, we did not summit that paper...sadly).

Anyone that does not understand the reason...
Try NOT to look up in the dictionary...

I do suppose there are members of Gift Committee reading this...
Hopefully not,
And no...I insist on not going BBQ...

2 more months till back to Malaysia!
Woohoo...
Can't wait to go back to Melaka...
But Term 4 needs to be taken care of first and Shakespeare stands in the way.
This should be all for now...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~