Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Hehehe...
Disgrace on me for forgetting to wish you directly at 12.
My dearest apologies...

Anyway,
Happy Birthday to you~
Wish you the best for your coming exam and your future ahead

This post is dedicated to you, Ivan, my most fated friend in Trinity.

My timetable:

Ivan's timetable

The only 2 different classes!

Sharing 15(!) periods together,
We are (sadly) forced to see each other everyday...

No, I am just kidding.
I suppose I am quite glad its you and we can get along so well as...

We share common passions for games and anime

Despite certain differences between us,
as to why still can't you buy new socks~~!
and other minor stuffs such as your OCD behaviour sometimes
made me realise that there is more that just meets the eye about you.


And you being known as from "Pole" to "Pigeon"
It is no wonder there is uniqueness about you.

For all of that and much more,
Once again I wish you

By the way, there is a edible cake with this picture on Ebay.
Cool eh?

(P.s. Do you need new socks? Seriously? I still want our drama photo!)

Oh, and an important picture that I missed during the prom post.

My Familia here,
Hehe....Remembrance.

Aicks!
Three posts in three days!

As this year comes to an end...I wonder if I should end my feelings as well.

Please tell me...Hime..
Nevertheless, I will always hope the best... For you


0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~