Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Holidays brings another thing to Albert House...Poverty...

For the first time since I came here...my wallet is totally empty with $0...
and I still owe $14 dinner.

People owe me $60...He also owe others few hundred...don't even remind him why...
Someone which he owes to...owes another people $100...Don't ask please.
I ran out of money in a week time...I kinda wonder why...

In other words...we are all heavily in debt.

Poverty Situation 1: In a Japanese Restaurant.

*Staring at menu*
M: What to eat for dinner?
WL: No money la...budget dinner only...full entree
M: Ok, I share with you. This plus that...plus that...
WL: Say, how we gonna pay for crepe later?...
M: Uh oh...recount.

Situation 2: In a convenience store.

M: What can I buy with $2.60?
WL: *Points at chocolate bars*. Those or chips
M: Chips is $2.70. Borrow 10cent.
WL: Uh...got change for 5?
GL: Take this $2.20 la...get a bigger packet
All: *Stares at the bigger packet*. $4.90. Uh...who got 10 cent more?..

I am sure (hopefully) things will get much much better when class starts. Maybe not really for me. I am seriously broke this week.

1 comments:

lol!haha~.But I'm sure things will get better soon with us busy burying our heads in books. @.@

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~