Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Ah...exam is FINALLY over...freedom for 2 weeks!!
Wait...BOREDOM for 2 weeks is the correct word to use.

So lets start with...

April 8th.

Tomorrow got Maths 2...0%...No need study la!
Go Myers shopping better,


Zoom to his neck...(stare harder)
Nevermind...let me help with that.

Aw...So beautiful....necklace...heart shaped. $160...not cheap crystals at all.


P/s. IF you ever gonna read this Justin, DUN KILL ME!!!...I CAN'T RESIST.

April 9th

Maths 2 is the time where I clearly seen the true capability of China people in maths.
Even if I writing at full speed, they got a 10min advantage over me due to their crazy mental calculations. Wonder if I will learn it by the end of this year.

Went to visit a friend's accommodation. He paid only a little more than me...but his place is...sigh... 1/2 of a hotel already.
More like International HOTEL...

Lift to go up to rooms.


Room with not-too-shabby condition.

Besides that,
They got a gaming place with full size pool table, Wii, Foosball table
Theater place which is spacious
Gym area
Computer room
Music room
Basketball court
Hotel kind of dining area.
Good laundry room
and so on....

End result?
Suffering from Depression....

Post exam celebration is Shopping!...
Dead tired after that though..
At night it's IMAX presents

Nice movie, funny enough. Even better with 3D.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~