Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Holidays is always fun... Unless you are in Melbourne staying in a student accommodation with nothing to do everyday...

Everyday it's watch movie...read books...play games. Life is getting a little repetitive.

I still refuse to touch my homework, just don't ask why yet.
At least lunch with my sister was far more interesting than what I would have foreseen.

Lunch in the dim sum place yesterday clearly made me realise the importance of Cantonese in Melbourne.
Not saying that I don't understand but...I bet someone would beg to differ.

Hopefully "somebody" would start learning it a little quicker before university starts or else it's going to be one-sided talk of gibberish.

GooD LucK then, Miss Gwee. You have about...10 months...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~