Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Official celebration was yesterday but I got kinda brain shock so I can't post it...

While I have no idea what did you wish for...
I know something u will regret not wishing for...
Presenting the torture device...

Start unwarping... 2104 hours. Mission starts.


"You done yet mate?Its 9.10 already"

Fast Forwarding Memory to a More Recent One.
2118 hours.


Yup, he's done alrite...

Under unspecified request....
This picture should be interested by some.
I didn't notice it earlier but...those stripes made him look like a firefighter...

As for something more...graphic. THE guest of honor for the celebration isn't exactly the birthday boy...due to...

If you would actually notice the subtle character in this picture...
ITS!!

Yup, taking a Break from hunting Tailed-Beasts
Uchiha Faith decided to join in the celebration.

As for us...
Don't ask...
that view shocked a few brain cells of mine to hell immediately...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~