Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Before anyone wonders...its not cosplaying anymore.

But today is just the type of the day that karma comes back to haunt people...
Few days back I accidentally stepped and broke my friend's sandal (ops?)

Today, while walking in the rain to the exam venue....another friend of mine snapped mine by almost the same way.

Best part is that I am walking in the exam hall and venue bare legged... the floor was comfortable.
Good thing I brought 2 spares...should survive for a while...or I have to wear shoe all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~