Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Somethings will never change no matter how old we are. The nostalgic feeling of going back to school or in my case college.
Ah...exam results, more practical works and assignments along with essays is coming up. Wonder why I hate term 2 again?..

At least we can get our brains back to working. My brains rusted a whole lot during the weeks.

Rusting of the brain requires two conditions.
Full enjoyment + lack of studying results in loss of data stored in the brain during term 1.
Or is it just because of the spine chilling weather these days... I am tempted to wear my winter clothes already.

Good thing (hopefully) getting it back won't be that hard but the weather will only get colder from now on. I miss the warmth is M'sia but not the hot times though...My dad was complaining it's hot back there already, so I think I got the better end.

Oh, and everyone is (finally) back from home trips, so life really really would pick up the pace now.

I miss my holidays.
One final time before I get back to work.

*yawn*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~