Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

I do not really feel like doing blogging until end of exam but...what happened yesterday is beyond words...

As if going to the first ever exam in Trinity isn't bad enough for stress...As I calmly walked down the stairs...I heard a sharp scream coming from the first floor, curiousity got me and I waited to see something that shocked the heart outta me. The first person I saw running down the stairs is beyond my imagination...For those that have never seen before or just need to refresh the mind...
Below is the roughly drawn art.
Anime fans should easily recognise the Haruhi uniform...but imagining it in the real world...sitting in the exam hall...
DIRECTLY BESIDE OR BEHIND HER!!!
All your decades of maths knowledge is going down the drain if even if you don't end up writing

X+Y= Haruhi
Haruhi - X = Sailor Uniform
Y= Sailor Uniform,
Therefore X=...WTF..is going on...

Apparently she didn't change before dinner...
Most the boys(some finished before she came down) lost total appetite...so its fast food day...

Some things should really really stayed 2D...this is kinda tarnishing the image....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~