Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Winter in Melbourne started not too long ago.
And therefore, the weather experienced massive drop in Celsius....

Brr~...worst of all, it rains these couple of days. As I am writing this now... outside feels like
0.3 degrees and its not till the limit yet...
And most people around me is falling sick or is already sick...Flu(s).
When is my turn~...
I feel like I am Dying rather than sick...wonder if I skipped the sick phase...

Surprisingly...something that I really fail to understand is that, why are they always so many fire engines around Melbourne city?

2 days ago...
I was suppose to meet Sean in the uni library, so I went and sat in there for mere 10mins...when the fire alarm rang. Appears to be something happening in the uni bookshop beside the library

"Fine!"...we head to state library to finish off the works.
(It was just a week ago when 40+ got infected with swine flu in the state library...but who cares! Homework comes first before some stupid piggy flu...)

Yesterday.
Our HOI tutorial decided we needed much "required" break from classes after the essay...So they set up videos and tour to art galleries.

My tour was yesterday, but honestly speaking I am not the artistic type...
And somehow, the fire alarm went off again...during the tour.


Gathering outside the art centre...(oh look! the "pole" is in the picture with Jason).

Hm...Lu Ter is in this one...

Yea...2 days in a row, I was somewhere when the fire alarm went off.
But since I skipped the lecture straight after that which admittedly feels wrong...but I "hopefully" used the time to practice my monologue.

Speaking of arts...I forgot to take pictures of the new work of art in the Uni compound...

But...
Here's some random stuffs in the Uni compound just opposite of the art works.


Freezing....Cold...~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~