Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Hm...hardly got time to blog these days, exam is closer than ever ... even literature essay is torturing these days.

Something as an enjoyment as last week was drama monologue.
Matt gave me a weeny weird idea which I am quite interested to find out how well it works...
Monologue one is...Apocalypse Now...and old movie,
Monologue two is The Explainers... don't really know what this is...
and anything that's in bracket is added to make sense...

I remember...I...I...I cried [as] I used to be Superman. It was a full time occupation[but now] I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn’t know what I wanted to do [when] I used to go rescuing people all the hell over the place. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget. Whenever you looked, I was there, saving somebody- from burning buildings, aeroplanes about to crash, from earthquakes and tsunamis. Then one day I pulled this girl from the river.


Do you think she thanked me?No!

Take two:
No!

She only wanted to know why I had this compulsion to rescue.And then I realize - like I was shot...Like I was shot with a diamond...A diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought “My God, she accused me of doubting my masculinity and hence my exhibitionist tendencies. She wanted to know why I didn't spend more time reading.The genius of that, the genius, she took one long took at my cape and said that I was latent transvesitite and why my costume is so skin tight. The will to do that.” Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure.

Special thanks to Matt for picture and idea...It went too well in the wrong way...The pictures are an inside joke...Right Lu Ter?
Heaven favours for those doing drama in a couple of hours...Some will need more than just luck(medication)...others will live without luck...drama is a talent anyway.

2nd part of the blog will be posted soon....time for me to system shutdown...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~