Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Drama is over...
No longer shall I hear the laughter of my drama mates in class again.
Never I shall listen to their voices on stage performing along side.
Neither will I receive any more guidance from my beloved teacher.

I shall remember thee,
Drama Wednesday 9.00 a.m. so long as I can live.
For you guys changed my life for the better.
So that I can learn to be someone different.
Yet remain true to my nature.

After our Trinity Trilogy performance.

Beloved Rosey~

Posters which we made!
(Haha, I made the right one. Although I made a fatal flaw)

(comparison state of left : approximately 5-6 hours of work)
(comparison state of right : approximately 1-2 hours of work).
LOL

My long supposed to be around prom picture of my Drama Mates!
(missing a few sadly).

*sniff sniff*...

-For those interested, my classes' drama performance, (naturally me included) will be uploaded on Facebook soon-



Adieu, adieu ... remember thee I shall too...Hime-sama... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~