Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Ahh...Its already the Final Week of Classes

Some classes have already reach its end
I am so gonna miss all the lecturers and tutors...

All the classrooms...All the people...
Sigh...

Seems like just yesterday that I just started college,
Its already at an end...

Felt like just an hour ago that I knew you, Hime
Now its all already coming to the finish line.

I just heard the orientation voices just a minute ago.
Now I can already hear those cries of goodbye approaching

I thought I just knew you a second ago,
Soon I might not get to know you any better already.

The feeling of nostalgia reminds me of back home.
This emotion that misses you makes me reminiscence about my memories here.
These people that made everything just right for me.

Trinity,
For it wouldn't be the same without you,
As I wouldn't be this way without coming here.
More importantly, you made just my college year the best I can ever hope for.

Pictures and etc after the last classes...

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~