Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Ok...having a holiday with only less than a dozen guys in a house is not the best of ideas.

I suppose it's better than me going back to Msia, having to stay at home for 2 weeks in Selangor. I got no where to go with dad working and no friends there...

Oh well, at "least", the people here during the holidays knows how to...

Play Mahjong.(Yes, this is in Guo Liang/Matt's room). I am a semi-tenant there.
Wouldn't dare to sleep in the made-from-double-single-bed-to-king-sized-bed though.



It's a mini Mahjong set alright...Got it from
my Sis which actually belongs to her friend who has left it in her house for nearly 6 months.
Or is it more than 6.

Thank her for the extra entertainment and thank my cousin which taught me how to play.
It effectively also opens

Albert House Gambling Den,


(No, that's not our door)

Big 2,Mahjong, and other card games is available.
Free Entry, all ages welcome.
Free drinks and food. (Just grab from the fridge).
Good Facilities, with enough chairs and tables for everyone.
Erm...just the cards...are...

It was also Dota-nite today, somehow the WiFi LAN connection here kinda sucks too much to enjoy one proper game.
Oh well, it's the enjoyment that counts...

Yi Siang, does points out an interesting thing...
We ARE like old folks home now...Eat,Play,Online,Sleep.
Lifeless, Meaningless...
Ahhh...I can't wait for people to come back... I miss chatting...
All the laughters, jokes, troubles...

Look forward to more
Living In Albert House during Term 2 Holidays
The Bored and the Lifeless
Part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~