Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

The week approaches its end, which meant so does our holidays.
Sigh...being in a loop of days does NOT make holidays enjoyable,
But at least, today got to do something different.

OK, that's is not a completely true statement,

Woke up early for once!

9.30a.m.
Had scone breakfast, which gotten from Sis a day before, albeit feeling drowsy...

11.00a.m.
No appetite for the infamous AH lunch...skipped till...

1.30p.m.
Out for sushi, target: (Free) Internet.

Operation Begins:

When Speed is Slow, Use the Force...But it won't help my dear...

At Momo Sushi leeching Rydges...

Apparently, it's not "near" enough.
WE must face the "Wall of Rydges"!

Result of standing there?
(I reached 500kb/s...)


That's for our afternoon,
Dinner was even more enjoyable,

By our very own God of Wealth (Melbourne Branch),
Chai $hen! (Bet she got used it de).

*drum roll*...

She refuses to have a solo picture, I do suppose Gods have their rules...
Sisters...

Our dinner *drools*.
Sure reminds of my aunt's cooking. Simple and nice.
Closer look...
But...

I found out something weird...there is leftover in Matt's Bowl!!
Could it be...He's on DIET!!!???

Nope, false alarm, I Lied. He just wanted the bigger bowl...
Denial is futile,
As you would have already know that this picture would end up here.

Ok...Enough with dinner jokes, He'll kill me if this goes any longer. Maybe he already will...
Haha...

Hm, although activity after dinner is less entertaining, old usual DotA sessions which didn't end up too well for us.

Connection getting bad...Oh well, we had enough.

On the other hand, everyone is starting to come back from their holidays!
Guess it's gonna get lively from here on again.

Welcome Back Everyone!
(although some I would prefer not to be back...).
(They-shall-never-be-named...).

Well, Tomorrow and Sunday is our final holiday time,
Hopefully can make the best out of it,
Can't wait to see everyone again.
Maybe not everyone...

Oh, since it's my first post after "Kei" arrived in AH.
As a fellow Albertian, I sincerely wish you would survive long enough.
Although you won't be reading my blog maybe ever...I would just wish that.

Enjoy your year with us, We shall do the same with you.

This concludes Episode 4!

Next on Term 2 break:
Epilogue,
Do we really want the Holiday to end!!?

Look forward to the Finale,
It always ends well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~