Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

With hope to leave behind the boredom...
The remaining "survivors" decided to try out new things for the early start of the week.
Will we succeed in making the best of the week?...Stay tuned to find out...
Or maybe experience it first-hand.

Personally, I got a hair cut after few months...
Yea, it WAS a forest on my head...Somehow that reminds me of why I hate to go hair cut...
I hated the smell of hair products in the Saloon...

Then, we head to Swanston Building to leech free internet...
Haha, somehow my lappy is soooo good at torrenting that I got 150kps constantly,
Bet it ticks of my Partner In Crime, Matt , a bit...which he can't even get near that speed.
I was suppose to bring a book there to read...
But I forgot, ended wasting time Dota-ing...Sigh~~

Well, for the

Good News section:
+ Appointments for Meals

  • Dim Sums, (3rd time during holidays!...Haha, I like that place)
  • Lunch/Dinner prepared God of Cook...nono...God of Wealth! ~Chai $hen~ (Ahaha, she will kill me if she reads this...).
  • Wonder if my sis will decide to cook again...
+ I can go leech free internet whenever I like...
+ A few people is coming back soon.

Bad News section:
-Admittedly, we haven't been very productive lately...

-Anyone finished The Quiet American yet?...I don't feel like reading Round 2...

-En routing to Computer Addict, Gambling Addict, Rotting...

-Laziness spreading...

From this line on ... is purely Albertian issues,

Food is half improving for us "Survivors".
Recap back to last week,
Apple juice was served during dinner in the bottle ... As a smart consumer, I checked the label...

After I drank a cup...
Expiry Date: D/M/Y
xx/02/09!

Oh shit...

The following day:
xx/05/09!

Uh oh...

Improving eh? From 5 months expired to 2 months expired...only.

Our Senior, Edwin Ngan once said that our very own Uncle Andrew cooks during Term 2 break for us and his cooking is much better...
I won't argue with that, but I don't know whether letting him cook will be a good thing...

Just today's brunch,
Matt supposely found 2(?) strains of very short hairs in his noodles,
our hypothesis is...It belongs to the chef.
And observation shows that Uncle Andrew is cooking.
Conclusion is well... the noodles went into the trash fast enough.

Oh, and we had apple juice today as well, but without the bottle.

Wall of words for Episode 3...

Next on Survivors of Term 2 break.

Continuing the week with a bang...I think?
Stay tuned for more updates!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~